Everything You Need to Know About ICL Surgery
03 August 2023
Are you tired of blurry vision getting in the way of your daily adventures? ICL surgery might be the game-changer you've been waiting for! In this comprehensive guide, we'll walk you through everything you need to know about "Implantable Collamer Lens" surgery – the revolutionary vision correction procedure that can bid farewell to your glasses and contacts.
What is ICL Surgery?
ICL surgery, short for Implantable Collamer Lens surgery, is a cutting-edge vision correction method designed to tackle issues like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. The procedure involves inserting a specialized Collamer lens into your eye, improving your vision without relying on visual aids.
The Benefits of ICL Surgery
- High-Quality Vision Correction: The Collamer lens used in ICL surgery corrects a wide range of refractive errors, resulting in excellent visual acuity.
- Freedom from Glasses and Contacts: Imagine life without glasses or contacts holding you back. ICL surgery can reduce or eliminate your dependence on visual aids, offering newfound freedom.
- Swift Recovery: Experience a speedy recovery with minimal downtime after ICL surgery, getting you back to your daily routine in just a few days..
- It’s a Reversible Option: ICL surgery allows for the removal or replacement of the implanted lens if needed, giving you added flexibility with your decision.
- Suitable for Various Cases: If you've been told LASIK isn't an option for you, ICL surgery might be the perfect alternative, even for individuals with thin corneas or higher refractive errors.
- Stable and Durable Results: Enjoy long-lasting results with the collamer lens staying securely in place for extended periods.
- Preservation of Natural Eye Tissues: ICL surgery preserves most of your eye's natural structures.
Who is Suitable for ICL Surgery?
If you're at least 21 years old and have had stable glasses or contact lens prescriptions for a year, you're a potential candidate for ICL surgery. It's essential to have healthy eyes without any major eye issues to ensure optimal results.
How Much does ICL Surgery Cost?
At Ultralase, we offer ICL surgery at an affordable fixed price of £3,745 per eye, making it a cost-effective investment in your visual clarity. Additionally, we provide a selection of convenient finance options to split the cost into more manageable payments.
If you are ready to embrace life with stunning clarity and leave blurry vision behind, ICL surgery could be the answer you've been looking for! Reach out to our experienced team and start your journey to better vision with us.
Back to Blog